TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SIlkSkin's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SilkSkin's website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SilkSkin at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on SilkSkin’s website are provided "as is". SilkSkin makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SIlkSkin does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SIlkSkin or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SIlkSkin's Internet site, even if SIlkSkin or a SIlkSkin authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
SIlkSkin has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SIlkSkin of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to SIlkSkin's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pakistan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE PURCHASE
- The prices mentioned are inclusive of 10% General Sales Tax (GST).
- Payment(s) made in a foreign currency will be valued at net receipts in our Pakistani Rupee Account net of any transfer fees, charges and deductions at the prevalent exchange rates.
- Prices are exclusive of any additional charges and fund transfer fees.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown, but in case an error occurs, we will not accept the order and the order will have to be replaced with the correct price. In case the payment has already been made, the excess amount will be refunded or a short amount will need to be paid.
- It is the sole discretion of SilkSkin to change the prices without any prior notice.
- Slight color variations are always possible because of the nature of leather and the fact that reproduction of colors on a monitor is possible to that extent that the photographic process reasonably allows.
- Color ordered may be out of stock & an alternate color may be offered at the time of delivery with the customer’s consent.
- It may be possible that the accessory/trim displayed is not available and instead an alternate but similar item will be used in terms of finish & color.
- Please note that the time of delivery is the estimated time and does not include public holiday(s), announced or otherwise.
- Your order will be processed for delivery once the payment is received and confirmed by our representative; hence the delivery time count starts thereafter.
- Because of any uncertain circumstances, delivery time can be changed without any prior notice, although SilkSKin strongly endeavors to meet its timelines.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept delivery of the product.
- In case of an inaccurate mailing address provided by the customer or unavailability of a person to accept delivery in two attempts by the courier; no claims/refunds would be entertained.
- SilkSkin is not liable for any losses whatsoever including but not limited to the damage, delay, miss-delivery or non-delivery of your orders by Courier Company.
- Payment may be made by any single one of the methods indicated at the checkout page on our website. However, we are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment.
- SilkSKin’s online store is a separate entity from the retail outlets and neither has any connection with the other. Therefore, if you have any queries or concerns, kindly contact us over email at customerservice@Silkskin or by phone.